Thursday, November 17, 2011

ok. long time overdue.

ok yes i am long overdue but i havent really had that much to say. although some how life has been CRAZY busy for me! so little update... i am still going to school (surprise! that wont end) i LOVE my classes and major. i am working toward an internship and graduation. as well as working on my dental hygiene application (no pressure but im totally stressed about getting in) haha. um, oh yeah the BEST part is that i work at the MTC now! yeah! its AMAZING! but seriously! i love all my missionaries. they are the only reason i have a picture to post on here. haha. um mitch comes home in like 15 days! YES! im SOOOO excited to see him! its been a long time. jonny is doing great in Peru i am so proud of him. the rest of my family is amazing. i miss them i wish i could be home more but i guess its part of the pains that come with growing up. i guess thats where the phrase "growing pains" applies. but over all life is great! i am SO blessed with teh best family and the best friends and support. yay life! the end.

my most recent missionaries

oh yeah i ran a half marathon for breast cancer. this is me and justine, aw! it was a sweet race!

this is me and my wonderful roommate lisa we went on some hikes before it got cold. so fun!

and the rest of these are long overdue and my favorites before jonny boy left. oh i miss him but i love him and am SO proud of him. and now cant wait to get mitchy boy back. yay for my wonderful bubba brothers! i love them all so much! i LOVE all of my family all over in everything that they are doing! yay family!



2 comments:

  1. so cute Steph! i hope your doing great! Yay for Mitch coming home!!!!! Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm you ran a half marathon? What the freak??

    ReplyDelete