Tuesday, February 7, 2012

book. post 2.

ok now i love reading. although i wish i had more leisure reading time haha, oh well one day... but i have recently fallen in love with the brothers series by chris stewart. its basically the authors perspective on the plan of salvation and the signs of the times as we can relate and apply to them today. i love it cause it allows my imagination to wonder a little and create thought based on my faith. i always find myself wanting to be better as a result of reading them so i love it. i really do have a love for books! even if i havent read that many i just love them!

2 comments:

  1. I read these too! I'm halfway through the right one right now! Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i LOVE them actually! i think that you would enjoy them if you continue. by the way i still love you and miss you! hope you're doing well!

      Delete