Friday, February 3, 2012

music. post 1.

SO this week in my media class we talked about music. this is for sure one of my favorite forms of media (i am actually multi tasking right now and listening while i post). hah but in class we selected one song that really defines us, or a favorite one. and i think its hard to find just ONE song that defines me, but i selected "This=love" by the script on their science & faith album. i selected this song because honestly i think this is the song that defines me deep down. of course the rocking out in the car also defines me but this song encompasses so much more! it reminds me of SO many different people and experiences in my life. i feel as though i really relate to it. AND it even includes my MAJOR! oh i love my major!


AND i love the picture that they used to present the album message. very appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment