Thursday, January 19, 2012

i love these movies!

OK so since my last post i got the chance to watch two movies! (which is huge cause i never have time) I really do love chick flicks that make me laugh. 


first how to lose a guy in ten days! oh this one is so great! i got the chance to watch it with my roommates (also a miracle we were all in the same room at the same time) and we had so much fun! it was actually funny cause we watched it late and usually i am the one to fall asleep but this time i was the only one who stayed awake! haha but i realized as i watched it that media allows me an opportunity to gather with friends and laugh together. although its not an active form of interaction it really is nice just to be with people you like and to laugh and relax together.
i do love this movie though, sometimes its hard for me to watch only because some of the things she has to do i feel awkward vicariously for her! haha it gives an interesting perspective as well on teh differences in gender.



movie number 2! oh this one is seriously one of my absolute FAVORITES! (i probably shouldn't admit that but i did) it does have some bad stuff, i am sorry to admit, but i dont think its as bad as the title my elude to. i LOVE how they have a love hate relationship and i love how they find love in the most unlikely of circumstances. also i think there are just some hilarious lines.
also watching this movie was wonderful just to relax. i think sometimes media really just helps me to unwind. and allows me time to chill despite all the rush of life!


2 comments:

  1. i love both of those movies! We have so many funny memories from "what happens in vegas" and even though he wont admit it "How to lose a guy in 10 days" is one of Brian's favorites! he says its not a chick flick! hahah Miss you steph! glad you are finding time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely surprised by how much I liked it. It made me laugh so hard! I had heard so many people talk about "How to lose a guy in 10 days" but I hadn't ever watched it. Then, last week I told my husband I needed to watch a chick flick, and this is the one he suggested! We watched it together, laughed out loud, and definitely felt the awkwardness that the characters experienced! I love this movie, even though I don't know how frequently I could watch it!

    ReplyDelete